Saturday, February 16, 2008

Todays Adventure...

Today was a great day...we were able to spend time with A.J. He is just as wonderful as I remember, and such a happy lil' guy even though he has a pretty bad cold. He is not walking yet, which was something I was hoping would happen. This way R.J. and I will get to experience his first steps. With some help he is attempting to take a couple of steps, and then he drops to his knees - much easier to crawl. He is a fast little bugger when he is crawling. I'm sure once he does start to walk he will run everywhere. I will definitely have my work cut out for me.
We have noticed that he loves toys that make all the crazy noises. For those of you that have been waiting to pay us back for all the annoying noise making toys we have bought for your children, our pay back is not too far off. The louder and crazier the sounds the more A.J. likes it. He also enjoys being tickled!! His whole face lights up, and it just makes you laugh along with him. I shared with A.J. that we will have a lot of fun...we'll send dad to work and he and I will play all day!! He laughed and RJ pinched his lips!! Exactly what I was hoping for.
I can't wait until he is ours forever. Since he has a cold, or it may have been close to nap time, he seemed a bit tired. He was so cute when he was sitting with R.J., he just wanted to be touched and held. R.J. was rubbing on his ears and he seemed to really like it, almost to the point his eyes had a gaze of relaxation. He also liked his head to be rubbed. Everyone knows when you don't feel well having someone rub your head makes everything better.
Tomorrow we will have court preparation and get to go back to the orphange to spend more time with him. It was very hard leaving him today. I wish I could have brought him back to the hotel with us and just hold and rock him. Just a few more days!!

No comments: